Re: [MSEC] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3830 (4638)

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Tue, 15 March 2016 12:27 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Karl Norrman <karl.norrman@ericsson.com>, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@ericsson.com>, "elisabetta.carrara@ericsson.com" <elisabetta.carrara@ericsson.com>, Fredrik Lindholm <fredrik.lindholm@ericsson.com>, Mats Näslund <mats.naslund@ericsson.com>, "stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie" <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, "Kathleen.Moriarty.ietf@gmail.com" <Kathleen.Moriarty.ietf@gmail.com>, "bew@cisco.com" <bew@cisco.com>, "vincent.roca@inria.fr" <vincent.roca@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:27:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "msec@ietf.org" <msec@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MSEC] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3830 (4638)

That makes sense. I think that suggests that an editorial erratum is in order instead, but I'll leave that to you.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP