Re: [Mud] [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-suit-mud-06 (fwd) Hannes Tschofenig: Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-suit-mud-06

Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ca> Fri, 22 December 2023 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1703259037; bh=iGNjeyjaJ+nNPxyNnadQ0w5h0q7rkP2dcV6ihMsW3yE=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From; b=MYraAEga4PlcrmcaIAJBn6IpCiurbtdYFI6+nfs797D95SwezRpQeAWt10PkcxeLs jVAaYljjGIepkvnhche2gbJ5hgL5vg2jlCtlr6XzAHLFENg76qO9DH5LoIAwGcGaFP kDXW++tDbLZU9SMWRpr5ov2A7kb5S7qUJa9D9mpCO9x2KiCck4+99kU4+8bJoTZCV3 MsrLN9cSsCsvtBu03mQPITq1Vry/wayX48ZEMVhPMygd4LsL8F8sBwQjSQUnxA+Ozk UxL4HU2qAHwmidQ6U5Atrjt2s++QJ9zUvOja52twOsyipFX2hxS5JtMpZcri1Jtnuw 47TnFAHkDgU8Q==