Re: [multimob] [netlmm] Multimob PMIPv6 Multicast Support drafts

"Seil Jeon" <sijeon79@gmail.com> Thu, 17 September 2009 10:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:reply-to:from:to:cc :references:subject:date:organization:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:in-reply-to :x-mimeole:thread-index; bh=eXmWzH4dOSTMctX1MfzZHzLontDJM0niXPYWvik1xn8=; b=DplzNnGLrQLM6lPkjeCMjoK4z6Y98M9o1xRkCQsqmUli9AfZfWXI4UfMEdCTC5XdMY 5nd8bqGvtpBjH1tctpoNrwPLtUGwv0J/zscUcBjEBBoQZMa1369b2ryM7hVMLQMFa26I udrQ4bkjOsCJX8AKZMTDC10JH1sE2QL46UAwk=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=reply-to:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:organization:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :in-reply-to:x-mimeole:thread-index; b=U7FtqGoSRGXReR5qfzEr2RpFWs+xwR0hWyaxMvlhWrrX1l1897Ds1bG6Z9FoBlqhYF 1fqS8bQflZLNBvxRdC1gvHMMGbtQ5f/07YK78f4Pd6bdMvk6JiYnyL5iHVpAuPsyOvOQ lJcBjFYf8tnYvjMrvzw+uFHes/vqjJZCaaQSM=