Re: [multimob] IGMP/MLD Proxy at the MAG

<Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de> Mon, 07 December 2009 09:35 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:35:03 +0100
From: Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de
To: stig@venaas.com, asaeda@sfc.wide.ad.jp
Cc: multimob@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [multimob] IGMP/MLD Proxy at the MAG

Dear all,
Thanks to all for this discussion!
Especially concerning the proposed optimizations I would appreciate if we could document such open issues in an I-D like the very draft one I had prepared for Hiroshima (http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-von-hugo-multimob-future-work-00.txt) - e.g. with your contributions for an updated version - or with a completely new one, if this is more appropriate.
What do you think?

Best regards
Dirk