Re: [multimob] RV: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03.txt

"Thomas C. Schmidt" <schmidt@informatik.haw-hamburg.de> Mon, 05 November 2012 22:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:28:40 -0500
From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <schmidt@informatik.haw-hamburg.de>
To: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <lmcm@tid.es>
Cc: "multimob@ietf.org" <multimob@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [multimob] RV: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03.txt

Hi Luis,

I was just flying over the rams/sial draft and saw my previous comments
untreated.

This was the transient binding below ... and IPv4 treatment ... and some
more details I had commented about 10 - 15 months ago, but cannot
quickly find my mail. Please have a look.

So I guess you wanted to say "*partially* addressing received comments"

Cheers,

Thomas