[multimob] Fwd: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Q31Ta5CDBEsVSoSAY0tuKZKt1L6kZ/xTFyhvxH/UP40=; b=ozXS4AxIrLSSJYzIn6/xKE+8Hng060HZHn/t7SV40WBXjoef+0HY/CYN4n9N056wnY HMciq4Ke7sccHz3pLMgEkUFAZQTu9Q90qP0kVqyl5pI8lTlLBA5bN/FxZBlbxy6fyyXh VI50pT31ghKp2x59SWE034krzZiZo4CjYGJUDD85oim+zkwDo++aXHq5jWKGXQ4kveHq e3R/QH1E85nub6KefMPFPFNeJbWlB0yxB5EihlTf/weyQY+snwEcmbC40FHShkp3d3ON V8kI2W1LdAV01vG6eGOJx9NOr0Q9ZnPtobwDQ7Waata6+C+tzxTBU05bw1cOz0TW5YZ6 YrAg==