[multipathtcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-paasch-mptcp-lowoverhead-00.txt

Christoph Paasch <christoph.paasch@uclouvain.be> Mon, 15 October 2012 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=uclouvain.be; s=selucl; t=1350302226; bh=scklOr4UJdOnsp/VBZbaVDfIwFwnlGh8RMIJULB6eXw=; h=From:To:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type; b=MwJ2nI6huZKJOrAKslRWqvfrMDjq0S1PfFb1vIozX7qsMAdGIGZS86gBYK5JewStB zQAhk1NBNFTOohQDt7abcFlVvvyYHMWlRF6YkwCvOAOFoqF0e5IJ0UNP2ZEq2K+Kl7 CwGntiTKxufAsQrfqnzjJhnnzKDmB/9khNwVQXoI=