Re: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Proxy Current Best Practices

Jordan Melzer <Jordan.Melzer@telus.com> Thu, 02 June 2016 20:08 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=donder.nssi; d=telus.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:Received: Received:From:To:Date:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index: Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language: Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: acceptlanguage:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: MIME-Version; b=kIDXmWRVts5mr2kiZU0noePugMAABBUDFtKqEV6w91Kgx5T9ufhKFFgL FGYUUfD+L6RiHbvQRk097R9e9aHtDY64VZh4I9DJ7gNdbxSxJUf/8/yW3 s3AGmyeiHxLXGrAOUYpsSPV0M+8j+pufVHlVTHLVwV8xs/IB3ohsbkkK1 0=;