Charter Re: [dnsext] Some reminders about IETF 78 sessions

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 21 July 2010 22:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FaIKsoK8UzF5V3CTjWE+hguu+H7IPEh4NbFQk4UIOgM=; b=Woeg9KfigMzNDtor9V+ESBshO3D/3eVYIWjYWbhF8qq+lrSgZ15I75QmQRcYqE9ptD urreN7JZZJSYTw79uNnHG3tEu0a53c+KFKSBPRp06s3kwUeKDU4i46BWhgAY0Xco2mEF jKUDCHeT47ekOodi2xYgK3Al7aGwzmzZ0i5Z8=