RE: [NAT] Re: IESG review of draft-ietf-nat-interface-framework-0 3.txt

Rohit Rohit <Rohit.Rohit@worldwidepackets.com> Fri, 28 September 2001 00:27 UTC

From: Rohit Rohit <Rohit.Rohit@worldwidepackets.com>
To: 'Pyda Srisuresh' <srisuresh@yahoo.com>, nat@ietf.org
Cc: Allison Mankin <mankin@east.isi.edu>, Scott Bradner <sob@harvard.edu>, Matt Holdrege <matt@ipverse.com>
Subject: RE: [NAT] Re: IESG review of draft-ietf-nat-interface-framework-0 3.txt
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:16:38 -0700
Sender: nat-admin@ietf.org

Hi Suresh,

   To write the MIB, we took this document
   as the base. Most of the objects in the MIB
   were derived from the interface framework draft.

   So i consider this document as very relevant
   to the WG.

   Even for our NAT MIB we have much more
   private discussion than we have on the mailing list.

   I guess , more and more discussion should be on the mailing list
   so that the correct amount of interest can be judged for the respective
dratf.

   Thanks
   Rohit