Re: [nat66] I-D Action:draft-mrw-nat66-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 27 October 2010 02:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/K6JZ2ECiKRvwHIFPqn0zssdK5i9JZgfiDybcgYMhps=; b=fwnhPke9Mhyyp6HYYicn3yme7kpmVboHYSqR6gQXinEIV9Nm9i34aD+gwSFNNu1jmy KgbnVrqWQVd/mRV9JBsRGQXKSdj16M+085Ie1RIfOLoATxZil7B2Pxn0lR5igNjc7oOY xP21bogH739pCKRHWGBjIxvLRe9f4nDbBbdBI=