Re: [nat66] Necessity for NAT remains in IPv6

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 07 November 2009 12:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LBv6PEsKZrvtye1j4SPS7JQ1CKMOfeO5ZNyfCEU2t3w=; b=KZpsRytvAZFUqmLMbyYltCRrIeVq8pfdb//P9Ayt9ac/rBMuX2pXC60RPraC66Mmqe 1LC5XJhxA74EBoDQtPR6rXboKi3bZzLApTRhoWhsrzxHvTYhSsnxKAVmBjnJXhseiuYR ALkxDc1MjWMjYCVYWmbZYDvlVvfrWEZ9gF1m0=