Re: [Nea] PT-EAP I-D Ready for IESG Evaluation

"Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing@cisco.com> Tue, 27 November 2012 03:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13493; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1353988293; x=1355197893; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=27pvg4os2RFrE49llH6dGbYHHN/M4v9AVheuI3QF4VU=; b=PetNQPf6jT185ccj1DJkhUaOjZ6LPFs2YYNfN8v4dWiQu7JWmVBnPkc/ Tx7om3tlbv3jHuWcyE4cWN6jzXaUmIHDP1wu9OFi6o7UxacschO/pBfq5 6TgpD1HKpCgh+6CqN9hd3FuWfAswGlAFLEa68Fy3eZBIJ4PDqkK7Gfrko c=;