[Nea] NEA Minutes from IETF 83

Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net> Fri, 06 April 2012 20:38 UTC

From: Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net>
To: "nea@ietf.org" <nea@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 16:37:19 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [Nea] NEA Minutes from IETF 83

Here are the draft minutes from the NEA WG session
at IETF 83 last week. Please review and send any
comments or corrections within the next week.

Thanks to Kathleen Moriarty and Yoav Nir for
taking minutes during the session. Any errors
are surely mine.

Thanks,

Steve

These notes do not attempt to duplicate the content of the slides.
Instead, they summarize the material presented, and focus on comments
and discussion.

The meeting was chaired by Steve Hanna and Susan Thomson.
Notes were taken by Kathleen Moriarty and Yoav Nir.

Agenda
======