Re: [Nea] Protecting L2 PT when proxying

Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net> Sat, 06 August 2011 21:21 UTC

From: Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net>
To: Mike Fratto <mfratto@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 17:20:55 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "nea@ietf.org" <nea@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Nea] Protecting L2 PT when proxying

Definitely! I expect we'll require L2 PT implementations to support the EAP tunnel method being standardized in EMU. That will give us a complete stack of Standards Track RFCs, from IF-M down to EAP.

Thanks for pointing this out, though. There's no such requirement now in either of the PT proposals.

Steve