[Nea] Draft NEA WG minutes from IETF 81

Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net> Tue, 02 August 2011 02:15 UTC

From: Stephen Hanna <shanna@juniper.net>
To: "nea@ietf.org" <nea@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 22:14:35 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [Nea] Draft NEA WG minutes from IETF 81

Included below is a first draft of the minutes for
the NEA WG meeting at IETF 81. Thanks to Mauricio
Sanchez and Kent Landfield for taking notes. I have
combined their notes and added a bit of material
from the audio recording of the meeting.

Please review these minutes and send any comments
or corrections to the nea@ietf.org email list by
end of day August 15.

Thanks,

Steve

Minutes of NEA WG Meeting at IETF 81

These notes do not attempt to duplicate the content of the slides.
Instead, they summarize the material presented, and focus on comments
and discussion.

Notes taken by Mauricio Sanchez and Kent Landfield

Agenda
======