Re: [MEXT] Fwd: I-DAction:draft-tsirtsis-logically-separate-lmaha-00.txt

"Kilian Weniger" <Kilian.Weniger@eu.panasonic.com> Tue, 25 March 2008 16:09 UTC

To: George Tsirtsis <tsirtsis@googlemail.com>, Netlmm <netlmm@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:04:58 +0100
From: Kilian Weniger <Kilian.Weniger@eu.panasonic.com>
X-MIMETrack: Itemize by SMTP Server on EUNDADMI02/EUR/Matsushita(Release 7.0.3|September 26, 2007) at 25.03.2008 17:05:24, Serialize by Router on EUNDADMI02/EUR/Matsushita(Release 7.0.3|September 26, 2007) at 25.03.2008 17:05:26, Serialize complete at 25.03.2008 17:05:26, Itemize by SMTP Server on EUNDSMTPOUT02/EUR/PANEXTOUT(Release 7.0.2|September 26, 2006) at 03/25/2008 05:05:26 PM, Serialize by Router on EUNDSMTPOUT02/EUR/PANEXTOUT(Release 7.0.2|September 26, 2006) at 03/25/2008 05:05:33 PM, Serialize complete at 03/25/2008 05:05:33 PM