[nemo] FW: [nemo-base-dt] IPRs on base solution

"T.J. Kniveton" <tj@kniveton.com> Thu, 19 June 2003 20:06 UTC

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:05:15 -0700
From: "T.J. Kniveton" <tj@kniveton.com>
To: nemo@ietf.org
Subject: [nemo] FW: [nemo-base-dt] IPRs on base solution
Sender: nemo-admin@ietf.org

Hi folks,

The subject of IPR has come up on the design team mailing list and we had a
discussion about it. In the interests of full disclosure to the whole NEMO
group, I would like to also present these messages here on the main list so
everybody can know what's going on. I have checked with the DT mailing list
members and no one has objected to this, so I will forward the messages here
for anyone who's interested.

thanks,
TJ