RE: [MEXT] MIP6/NEMO/MONAMI6 WG drafts - Next steps

"Vijay Devarapalli" <Vijay.Devarapalli@AzaireNet.com> Sat, 24 November 2007 17:12 UTC

Subject: RE: [MEXT] MIP6/NEMO/MONAMI6 WG drafts - Next steps
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:12:08 -0800
From: Vijay Devarapalli <Vijay.Devarapalli@AzaireNet.com>
To: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>, mext@ietf.org

High level question. Is there a need to rename all the drafts
as draft-ietf-mext...? This always causes confusion when you are
trying to go back through the revisions and try to find something
that was added/deleted. Can't the drafts retain the names
(mip6/nemo/monami6) and progress as MEXT WG documents?

Of course, new WG documents should be named draft-ietf-mext...

Vijay