[MEXT] comments to draft-bernardos-mext-aero-nemo-ro-sol-analysis-01.txt

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Mon, 17 November 2008 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date :x-mailer; bh=svxkYM5Hv01WEIsqwmi/vPLFbkVaq4O48wX9gI7s+og=; b=E3N7ZRm98+QQ45iWvKTMeukkEKW2qB49PBVtEFc5N/fUM4FMtlBYOUf4fIBDRGpICa cUyNovjk0cDX4SvJ/XsY65GgkAxGGC3jNPmfhWeJ9ZsjSkh04gma3e7p5t1LRKfILelR FoOrAaejcIoioIcG1Ui62HavjLRSFBXuIFuPM=