Re: [netconf] New Version Notification for draft-ahuang-netconf-notif-yang-00.txt

Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr> Thu, 16 February 2023 10:24 UTC

From: Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:23:21 +0100
Cc: Netconf <netconf@ietf.org>
To: "Jason Sterne (Nokia)" <jason.sterne@nokia.com>
X-Renater-Ptge-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvhedrudeijedgudegucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecutffgpfetvffgtfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhephffktgggufffjgevvfhfofesrgdtmherhhdtjeenucfhrhhomheptehlvgigucfjuhgrnhhgucfhvghnghcuoegrlhgvgidrhhhurghnghdqfhgvnhhgsehinhhsrgdqlhihohhnrdhfrheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepkeeggeevteffiedtueeukeduiedvveehfeeltdfhieetkeetgffhkeegtdfhheefnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepudelgedrvdehgedrvdeguddrvdehtdenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepihhnvghtpeduleegrddvheegrddvgedurddvhedtpdhhvghlohepudejiedrudegiedrudegkedrvdduhedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpeetlhgvgicujfhurghnghcuhfgvnhhguceorghlvgigrdhhuhgrnhhgqdhfvghnghesihhnshgrqdhlhihonhdrfhhrqedpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepvddprhgtphhtthhopehjrghsohhnrdhsthgvrhhnvgesnhhokhhirgdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehnvghttghonhhfsehivghtfhdrohhrgh