FW: I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-03.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 22 October 2007 07:42 UTC

Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-03.txt
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:30:46 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Netconf WG <netconf@ops.ietf.org>
Sender: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org

This I-D brings important deployment information. It needs some more
work, for example to decide what to do with Section 4, but it may be
worth considering its publication as Informational RFC. What are the
authors intentions with this work? We can use the process described in
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/ions/ion-ad-sponsoring.html. Other
opinions?

Dan