Re: [Netconf] David Harrington's Discuss on draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Fri, 04 March 2011 08:40 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:41:40 +0100
From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
To: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
Cc: netconf <netconf@ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, netconf-chairs@tools.ietf.org, draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Netconf] David Harrington's Discuss on draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

More answers/comments from Juergen below.

Can I ask mister Harrington to participate in the discussion on the
NETCONF WG mailing list? That is the only way to get to convergence
in a reasonable amount of time. Dave, you ARE a particpant in the WG,
and I hope you can pay attention there till we reach agreement on this
DISCUSS. I hate to have to keep forarding yoru emails to the WG and
then forward any WG technical responses back to you.
That is not productive, and things may get lost in that path.

Thanks,
Bert Wijnen
Document shepherd