RE: Last Call: draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control (XML Schema for Media Control) to Informational RFC

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Tue, 20 November 2007 22:40 UTC

Subject: RE: Last Call: draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control (XML Schema for Media Control) to Informational RFC
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:29:07 +0100
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: "tom.petch" <cfinss@dial.pipex.com>, netconf@ops.ietf.org
Sender: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org

Hi Tom,

The original call for comments was for draft-11, which was in IETF LC a
while ago. Right now draft-12 is in LC, and in case you have any
consistent comments you may want to forward them to the ietf list or to
the authors.

To answer your question besides the fact that cross-area reviews are a
good thing, I believe that it's useful for the NETCONF community to see
how other protocols are using XML for management operations in different
environments.

Dan

ia-control
-11.txt