Re: [netconf] latest update to crypto-types and keystore drafts

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Wed, 26 June 2019 23:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1561592268; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=XWLY242m49pkjX2LLqM5Vqdg8Pf35vS9kHaLgbHrmCE=; b=KU0dv2ce0SBWygVRxQRTlbFK9rszOpoVOt8N2r5Tx55qEKzP537NnTZ7L0bIj8xs k2IYn1DzNknWmo700c5g1lep3dI0wWNiEE6c8Lt4QZ+VYaGr3b93CMNym44bsg5aog3 l95+XO5taacvR5Gs0BI9NghDYI/AXSQTe86PK6ME=