Re: [netconf] Éric Vyncke's Abstain on draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-29: (with COMMENT)

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Mon, 29 January 2024 15:13 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.903 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1706541235; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=rE7SyGCpjMLYvkXjSVp6nzE9mLkHbl/bNDMtZwAnczA=; b=iKn/o3AEFX5YCobP8FyOOsB0d0uGKl0HNmj4fZg9JQSkTFa7rkkihYFQOl12jVsl Eg/hb1vb91RdNGei3hQHh0fkI3y+12tmwp+IcV38PF/jtbB9ikfgxGiz4AI2To1kxE0 n5OB755a7ifVm9nU08zSBXKXgrmmaoARSB3TWL/4=