Re: [netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-07, draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-10

Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr> Sun, 23 July 2023 20:54 UTC

From: Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:53:57 +0200
Cc: Thomas Graf <Thomas.Graf@swisscom.com>, netconf <netconf@ietf.org>, Paolo Lucente <paolo@pmacct.net>, Pierre Francois <pierre.francois@insa-lyon.fr>
To: Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com>
X-Renater-Ptge-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedviedrheeigdduheefucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecutffgpfetvffgtfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhephffktgggufffjgevvfhfofesrgdtmherhhdtjeenucfhrhhomheptehlvgigucfjuhgrnhhgucfhvghnghcuoegrlhgvgidrhhhurghnghdqfhgvnhhgsehinhhsrgdqlhihohhnrdhfrheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepkeeggeevteffiedtueeukeduiedvveehfeeltdfhieetkeetgffhkeegtdfhheefnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepudelgedrvdehgedrvdeguddrvdegleenuceurggutfgvphhuthfkphepudelgedrvdehgedrvdeguddrvdegleenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepihhnvghtpeduleegrddvheegrddvgedurddvgeelpdhhvghlohepfedurddufeefrdduvdekrddvuddvpdhmrghilhhfrhhomheptehlvgigucfjuhgrnhhgucfhvghnghcuoegrlhgvgidrhhhurghnghdqfhgvnhhgsehinhhsrgdqlhihohhnrdhfrheqpdhnsggprhgtphhtthhopeehpdhrtghpthhtohepmhhjvghthhgrnhgrnhgurghnihesghhmrghilhdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopefvhhhomhgrshdrifhrrghfsehsfihishhstghomhdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehnvghttghonhhfsehi vghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopehprgholhhosehpmhgrtggtthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehpihgvrhhrvgdrfhhrrghntghoihhssehinhhsrgdqlhihohhnrdhfrh