Re: [Netconf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-00.txt

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 05 September 2013 13:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=66Wydzb6PWwkOZ5juqjoOmlN+KRtPxfXEXN6vkcEMpI=; b=cSyrJcHVrHuguYaBTI0MJOlk0eSepxQo+eEBDyTQuDv9ZbO+fDiTpHGonqPqjE2Bi4 bFjHlzhCvw6M2k5QAdEBw+k8ZoYo+euYYUc98r24OSUThXIMOf3WQS9um1xpQOVYOaBj FEE0hrbWB3hb7vhtw1701Hajaucj8B5sZ4M3zM3O2DKCg/8yftfnHi4a3f8ljGTo6oYx y/Y6MxiLHKJRtbnV1hHe17YxF4cXp5iM6z3UcEjRjgJIqIptrIuLw/FBdml1O1xSwOJ9 r79/O2VBEwzrwTc1FUWdIdIyloVlGlom1ONB2grx5wquz2FlTXXyUdfvvxw94r8HKzw0 KhqA==