Re: [netconf] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-23: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 08 February 2024 22:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1707431155; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=dvriWprZQGrcrKCxahu3bBXnqJC8nq/OlCD3SENFXwk=; b=XAhQW215aR40em5aFKoAXPMi6SAi2rzNNryYIqlSMYcapDTcf1rz6+6jn6NTKJiD 8Kv/miiBQEoZzaRdtX2VhNeqt32DySI0PW7ki8k+SEYM9hV7c4SI8vdDiMAG5Mq/OCc 9OXDi0nj/gz+OpmNLmSeew7lHTJOJfS5zmptsQek=