Re: [netconf] client identification in ietf-netconf-server

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Sat, 09 November 2019 00:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1573258470; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=laB/SZL/mwbnuXKQte3AG7wlTswhUK2TC+NpSAM3MF4=; b=nMwVazc0SwWbRNxFiGh7Ce5gXjr7z1rzvcOe2Rmus0m+fdyn2LlMfaWGycoOdUCX ueZ7JI/9Nv5JRpKWRz4oWo3zR/ecnhvGB/pyPR79bG8MSCZ+kTU8vdCYqAb0ezIjPn3 1jOA8zsie8ogS9xA2WHrClQgvI8afLz0p782S4Rw=