Re: [Netconf] Draft charter update for review

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 30 September 2015 11:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30129; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443611111; x=1444820711; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=7W7hYzigI0QodgsZQmYRgyBFPeaV2onJMQW7ALp2xb0=; b=JlXAcyZbZVHPQEotkhf1aXizK4ZIrwfBtOeyOz7Os2C525N6jKiRjCds YQ095ZG7XfBGoLpxHrm1bFNvZYZjxEykW28DO7CXFGMk28dmXvvN0kVJN Z6+LSviq8Xp4WVZj9pw5MvZiVHkNi9+096Orr+m3nKSunlJUxzj95gFIp E=;