Re: [netconf] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-24: (with COMMENT)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 30 April 2019 23:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7498; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1556666951; x=1557876551; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=dsrkGobkwnYY0tNrqN2l3xlrc+QEYlCvCmRqt2sONws=; b=LpiN3DG6V0c18c/2dG2spgIdnfnhgI2wk6jFehlFCGjIT+ohCMdHpjCf wisg4THgjn4Om1UE+EaV8rdCmUFuPRVjXcSSYWcAZ/gOLr+uV197ADfSk zVxcB+tPJelJsZK5bTXN5L8WZg4JUmRae7joEnZUOkRTIq6hNYx8tQC/f 4=;