[Netconf] Re:  WGLC for draft-ietf-netconf-tRe:  WGLC for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-04.txt: ConnectionClosure

"Mohamad Badra" <badra@isima.fr> Sun, 19 October 2008 10:53 UTC

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:54:18 +0200
From: Mohamad Badra <badra@isima.fr>
To: Randy� Presuhn� <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
Cc: netconf@ietf.org
Subject: [Netconf] Re:  WGLC for draft-ietf-netconf-tRe:  WGLC for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-04.txt: ConnectionClosure
Sender: netconf-bounces@ietf.org

Dear Randy,

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:54:18 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Mohamad Badra" <badra@isima.fr>
To: =?utf-8?Q?Randy=C2_Presuhn=C2?= <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
Cc: netconf@ietf.org
Subject: [Netconf] =?utf-8?b?IFJlOsKgwqBXR0xDwqBmb3LCoGRyYWZ0LWlldGYtbmV0?=
 =?utf-8?b?Y29uZi10UmU6wqDCoFdHTEPCoGZvcsKgZHJhZnQtaWV0Zi1uZXRjb25mLXRs?=
 =?utf-8?q?s-04=2Etxt=3A=C2=A0ConnectionClosure?=
Sender: netconf-bounces@ietf.org

Dear Randy,

> Hi -

I can share your point of view (Version -04 has a quite different text).
But during WGLC discussion, we agreed to adopt the same text used by
syslog-tls regarding the closure. Note that this text [1] has been
approved by IESG and some WG members have recommended using the same
syslog-tls document's language within netconf-tls.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-14#page-8

Best regards,
Badra