Re: [Netconf] NETCONF over SOAP issue withdraft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-10

"Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Tue, 02 September 2008 14:11 UTC

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, netconf@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:57:00 +0200
Cc: Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com, tomoyuki.iijima@alaxala.com
Subject: Re: [Netconf] NETCONF over SOAP issue withdraft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-10
Sender: netconf-bounces@ietf.org

So it seems that neither the WG chairs, nor the Netconf-over-soap
authors/editors.
nor any other WG member had noticed this. Strange. I will hacve to go and
re-read.

Personally I am somewhat worried if we publish "implementation experience of
Netconf over SOAP" if it is not interoperable with the NETCONF over SOAP
standards track specification!!!! Even if that is spelled out clearly.

Does anyone else in teh WG have an opinion (or care)?

Bert