Re: [netext] Adopt I-D draft-valmikam-eap-attributes-wifi-epc-integration as WG document?

Rajeev Koodli <rkoodli@cisco.com> Thu, 26 April 2012 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rkoodli@cisco.com; l=4906; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335458046; x=1336667646; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ifAG7qhK7P2Me8kamVKFXPUbgNh02MJSOX5b+XIvthg=; b=PP+b6sUyf8tvkozCcSdbzPwQ6P9pdKqd1a7wTr2oL13I+gatsg7ligMM 42sXcGlpGjsrFeuj55jdFvfWx62Q/J4Rnq9wtKK3ropGAcFJCe4KRObqL YgdfnmrBGc4gmi+ujli8eVHgQz3GEzlF1opLu0uleyJtU5GwOXTFIZZnD I=;