[Netext] First Problem Statement about Localized Routing in PMIPv6 submitted

sunseawq at huawei.com (Qin Wu) Fri, 27 March 2009 01:02 UTC

From: "sunseawq at huawei.com"
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:02:05 -0700
Subject: [Netext] First Problem Statement about Localized Routing in PMIPv6 submitted

Hi:
Our draft on local routing optimization has already addressed this issue in the section 8. The URL link for this internet draft can be found in:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netext-local-ro-00
The two possible scenarios are:
a.MN is IPv4 enabled and receives IPv4 home address
b.and the transport network between the LMA and the MAG is an IPv4 network.
Also to my point, the Localized routing as addressed in the PS document is quite similar to Local routing as described in the RFC5213 and we don't need to restrict the correspondent node as a mobile node, in this sense, Shall we align with the definition of local routing and have reference to the RFC5213 in this current PS document.

Regards!
-Qin