Re: [netext] Review of ID: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-01.txt

Ahmad Muhanna <ahmad.muhanna@ericsson.com> Tue, 31 January 2012 04:28 UTC

From: Ahmad Muhanna <ahmad.muhanna@ericsson.com>
To: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>, "netext@ietf.org" <netext@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 23:28:21 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [netext] Review of ID: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-01.txt

Thanks Sri.

Just one minor follow-up:

>       The mobility access
> [Ahmad-14]
> What the mobility access means here? is that a term that is defined somewhere?

You meant "mobility session" ? Its defined in the base spec. Let me add a
reference.

[Ahmad]
Hmmmm; it seems that there is a "gateway" word missing.
The original text below.

"

                                                     The mobility access
      upon accepting the Proxy Binding Acknowledgement message MUST NOT
      enable any offload policy for that mobility session.  All the
      mobile node's IP flows MUST be tunneled back to the local mobility
      anchor.
 "

Thanks Sri for the quick reply.

Regards,