Re: [netext] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-08: (with DISCUSS)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 19 March 2015 16:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HODp5WvRyMWidhDAIXHsKoyB8F4D06idaz2odg730Eg=; b=d1boPR4QFLYfLcxcn1VmKmOLDGCkws18YyEpdvHGGaBVY+ROiACPbVdbkD2r1KSmt7 9jkgpuC3Bww6t5bADtEeLVPwVcKwn0Ff/zTfOsnAhbToBq5DXOXNbbX4Ha/LHKEdL9XX lrR9yoYsr9TD3ax0CTmqd2elp4PWVnsYb8aJqrbcgnrg0PGJoO8udkoro7l+pCSy5E6L 3NpPAfdVdTz3Fa8U2Ps9behYR/BUvG7hEJxnjmmRYbYWwrDidMC+H9Ub6/cFofVxmu2S soIKyofRdrMKcTlHW4gC9ymyU4aiCwNLN2MVYXocbMOsNBuRV16Irw56TySaTri311AW SOXg==