Re: [netext] Review of draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-04.txt

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Sun, 18 September 2011 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=6648; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316371148; x=1317580748; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=14b0uRNE7pl0NOMSaBQK+oRfC8HOWEU2fDmyzDT61GM=; b=Gs0nYegXXrQPF1jeS3IVWZYce0YqqDwDF85f4G5tSfC7QR/VZk1eVf7o zRvW6i6fadKLZyfeRnBupdLImnXB4Byin2M6vtXN4QFQUtHLBhTQf0VmK a6SFo2zsjFYIf/VoGsop6T6wUscK7imHWIxNpyf3QlZx/T9ciGK8CT9Pl g=;