[Netext] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-tsirtsis-netext-controversy-00.txt

sgundave at cisco.com (Sri Gundavelli) Wed, 06 May 2009 02:51 UTC

From: "sgundave at cisco.com"
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 19:51:47 -0700
Subject: [Netext] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-tsirtsis-netext-controversy-00.txt

I tried to respond to all the comments raised in this document.
The draft talks about the motivation for the new features and responds to
the comments mentioned in draft-tsirtsis-netext-controversy-00.txt.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-netext-extensions-motiv
ation-00.txt

Hopefully, both the drafts dont go for -01 version, I really had to struggle
find the time for this.

Sri