Re: [netext] Comments on draft-koodli-netext-multiaccess-indicator-03.txt

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8sFB4D3RAdxpFpiCRhJwjRLCSc2a8AD0jzxpp/bY8B4=; b=m+FsEZYeOk1vbdrZtFJGjxiHf1Om1QwARXdDBDBXPjtazC0wsYzd+Dd/TLsMmj1iHe WOfnVDxt2eLzsvMbfnD6/kwk774nzvTA7STyTSL+lfqAczj4fujwmihhLXoOsKyT+YON T+LpiuA85UpqkU4qtPlpY8FoF8jYI3TB6rMJ3I3H2bbXabLgkoxjO9cIehW99CvT3s/C m1gzBWenQWOEbYiFeWuOrx+I86SImvgIAvBJnfhj2pti1dUF7dqJnGCyCj5okmOcuv9o o99/qSzHUife7kr90R1SQOp05sKHfdFWGWfPo973MMOrWpHDkStIEgBYPmNewEtanWGs RrVA==