[netext] Request for comments on draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02

tu.yangwei@zte.com.cn Tue, 10 July 2012 08:43 UTC

To: "netext@ietf.org" <netext@ietf.org>
From: tu.yangwei@zte.com.cn
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:43:37 +0800
Subject: [netext] Request for comments on draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02

Dear all,
We have submitted a new version of draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option, and
you can find the URL below.
This draft was previously presented in the IETF 82# meeting, and some good
comments were received.
To meet those comments, we add some descriptions for use case scenarios
and MAG&LMA considerations.
We also defines new options allowing the network getting information about
mobile node capabilities in this version.
Please kindly provide your comments and suggestions, and your help will be
truly appreciated.

BR,
Yangwei Tu
A new version of I-D, draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yangwei Tu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option
Revision:                 02
Title:                            MN Status Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation date:            2012-07-09
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02

Abstract:
   IP flow mobility enables the ability of movement of selected flows
   from one access technology to another.  This document extends the
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 signaling to convey mobile node's status
   information that can be used by the network to decide when and how
   perform flow mobility.  It also defines options allowing the network
   getting information about different mobile node capabilities, which
   might be considered to decide how to tackle the node's mobility.