Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-redirect-10

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 12 September 2011 11:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=d4LaAv8C6X6c6TLZpMoxkKfPBgoSFSsWCWvFzkLsi/w=; b=fuXD8/rhcriu5oQGt8otARp3y9ui9u/ovomqKZaLrvfBpzDN/eSPzB55uE9Hslj4ip uvLmmQ9ryjYhGyhMvQg2MKnafHawD2VcZxP4pJvtIGqmP5Z+jqV/7TRpReewpmP0Ltlp Y8kmLsHs285pxIBJ3yOpSH40Yw7+zYT9CWq1s=