[Netext] Fw: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-pmipv6-ipv4-ro-ps-00.txt

sunseawq at huawei.com (Qin Wu) Thu, 21 May 2009 08:05 UTC

From: "sunseawq at huawei.com"
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:05:17 +0800
Subject: [Netext] Fw: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-pmipv6-ipv4-ro-ps-00.txt

Hi folks:

May I interest you to read our draft on the problem statement of IPv4 Support for PMIPv6 localized routing?
This draft investigates all the practical IPv4 support use cases and problems in case of IPv4 support for PMIPv6 localized routing.
Hope it helps to progress the localized routing topic.
The URL link for this Internet draft is
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netext-pmipv6-ipv4-ro-ps-00
Your Comments are welcome.

BR