Re: [netext] #19: Issue in using BID from RFC 5648

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 18:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qjJw1EQJR/tYl8CYJ4CgV4raizz2PHBq+peNrOtSdKk=; b=R3eEoGxxKSRXvGdbU/bsBJIZAof41y5ntApVATF46IpZ9fXsArzjAvxPnnoNeIvDIm ZEKIY+6ek1QRGpThHNta2x89HcyrOGtajih5/zdzw70D/l/4zG9BEWCgHclv7GgRAr9J WgGCw8qFcrb1Zz44XGUjNvaQAoPOGgdas7YrfAcRSUGgL37oEynVWw58SMEwz7XAfUVP qwzQFOWpYJ82hbzNiZZzNz2Qod2hxG1A6MV64AEZy4PZSgo+WssVdeKKdfbQ0IbbsjPF tBpfpO0D1CE2s48HRj2iUGtuToZkJv4eFq0zEIfyddXZdUfy+Yxox9hUYctpwhi9ph/E FJuQ==