Re: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-02.txt

Jong-Hyouk Lee <jonghyouk@gmail.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 04:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=J0wkyvSA7g/uzSuAFI8PpfLS+/nEklLk0pN0KmnoCdM=; b=QxYvvxAdqmpbZpygIkuTDpRhWIAZyctx5Zhe3M/wis8cSN6yQGM6JVJ+hXeSP2N6Or C25DZwEz8FO+g+X4A4Ky7dZk1BjE605uCKxbIMjomTva+114Crxph1hap9mGH3y5M3sh cm7GZPuaHvJ/n0joyEFxb7NT2TksnLEA8yplw=