Re: [netlmm] IPR Concerns on the use of DHCP Server Identifier Override Sub-option

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Sun, 12 April 2009 03:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :references:message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=iOWepEMHyNdqMP4rDYdFzWjvbRnQG0DMeUAhe23tP3s=; b=YomTndmVMrl5bNo8qpEPvIcDyfuLwhRgrNcQ/+UvfK85YNg2Di2ix6sQgp2NqlzO8i A88fDnUjMak1Tsdg4Hr8i5pZKnpgwzQATpr+qzEGclH1IlY9llWXraxdDYlfC9rCEyEZ MAKwR3/p/OXaTIOz58wHBwKLtucvp51FUhps8=