Re: [netlmm] [netext] [MEXT] NEXTEXT2: first draft of the bofdescription

George Tsirtsis <tsirtsis@googlemail.com> Tue, 30 June 2009 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0IXGzXk8dky5SjAgCHKkrnSDG/hEl9rFdXCY6dqmiT4=; b=t4tLq271Htti9+98xo84y13Vzr/HRRblFk5K+oM6k30It0wjELi+EN0VHvxsIh0zEl hvYdDSq/Gb3302HsEmCJuKXNSQCenOgKgG7hc8enaSLQ2fRUd5v5r0txjvuW/IUL5M2t ZwosA/8csdVN7n9/NMNSVDHaBoVHZatrWtXP4=