Re: [netlmm] The way forward as discussed during the WG meeting

"Jong-Hyouk Lee" <jonghyouk@gmail.com> Fri, 21 March 2008 04:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=FOz4j31NKjHS+MLfkrZo2wIwvCzRmGZNPZrdrjVGFhA=; b=lo/gFIOwb8tHsjzPRgRLKvnlhYta+0gf4fdG7k6odaYzdMRC8Y1eiIVZqdmqBWs9ycrso2SHpXhmod83r7H8D4tcL/tx3EaZMkrtVXRuPpAgu54trogTVnZ+R0zGacsu2xTSTlixxM0qL4dPBliRMTj9MZBzm9yN4DPSkfiASMI=