Re: [netlmm] possible ipv4-support edit

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Wed, 06 January 2010 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=J+AiZwnHB+X9/SJKa9vGm9U6EgWwF3M0BYyQ5eUQedY=; b=h+y17I6hNc9TnjDa7igMhLeih1QBEJNAR2m//BNbvHlxxBp2pfCfQtGvgUEZacb8Xf PXNhdm/wtjkmXNBbkERDY0hty5s+D6Lw0iMlN5pueaJoTlzB/AWDOMCOSKwhHRyqIzmf 98AY9VticYWQPAEGzVuTwodhwEr4Nt+7M5uSQ=